You can cut it with a knife..

Ah, workplace tension...

You've gotta love it. Right now, I'm sitting in my office with two other people in my unit who absolutely hate each other. It's as quiet as a tomb in here right now.

It's super comfortable in here, trust me.

I've never really understood the childish, asinine types who can't just get along with one another. I mean work is only 8 hours long... What's so hard about being a professional, adult at the workplace?

I don't have to like you, nor you me.. But is it too much to ask that you behave in a civil manner, and not play the "silent treatment" game with each other and thus making the office about as fun to be in as an emergency room waiting area? I mean, really...

It's times like this that I miss the military. You might hate the person next to you, but you put that aside and got the job done. Besides, If was above them in rank I'd order them to hold hands and sing the Barney Song. Seriously, I've seen it done.

These two are sitting with their backs to each other, in complete silence. Zero communication..

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that I was dealing with a couple of toddlers.

Amazing...

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Funny, right before I read your last line, I thought, "Geez, kindergartners."

Um...you have some catch-up to do over at Kota's place...
Windrider said…
OOhhh Boy!!!!

I can't wait to read it.. I'll have to do it when I'm off work though...

Prying eyes...
L.P. said…
LOL!
Pffftttt - ignore the babies. Ooooh - or tomorrow you can leave them pacifiers anonymously in their chairs.
~yeah~
Mama Llama said…
...or diapers and wipes, for them to deal with all their s**t...
Windrider said…
Ahh, but you forget that you are dealing with government employees here..

Call them out on the infamtile behavior, or poke fun at them for acting like children and they can file a complaint. It's true..

You wouldn't believe the little "bitch cards" that they can play. It's like a big day care facility..
Mama Llama said…
No, that is true, I know so well. Really. I have a few stories to tell myself...second-hand, of course.

Gotta love Uncle Sugar...
L.P. said…
Government = No Sense of Humor

Meh.
No wonder we need to get you the hell out of there.
Mama Llama said…
Okay, Kota-baby, I smell another plot forming...

Do you want to provide the distracion, Barbie, or are you smoother with the rescue?

I have to admit, a llama showing up in the middle of Government HQ could be quite the distraction, but hitch a ride on my back, baby, and I can run fast...
Mama Llama said…
Plus...llamas can spit really, really hard and actually blind their offenders--

hmmm. Yummy.
Windrider said…
Ahhh, and you you understand my frustrations, young grasshoppers...

Yeah, you REALLY have to be careful about what you say, and how you say it. It sucks...

One wrong move and the next thing you know someone has written a letter to management and complained.

The two douchbags i wrote about in this post are both just waiting for the other to say or do something they can file a complaint about..

It sucks, and makes for a long day at work.