A Rant..

I'm fucking irritated today...

Everyone around me is an incompetent, annoying, self serving douchebag!

I come into work this morning to find things in complete disarray, the old man I'm there to relieve, who had the overnight shift is freaking the fuck out because of computer problems that are no problem at all. There's a mountain of work that hasn't been done, and guess who gets to fix everything?

Me...

Then, my partner comes in with bubonic fucking plague and proceeds to hack , and cough, and whine about how sick he is.. I told him that he should have stayed the fuck at home. Then all of the sudden decides that he needs to go to his doctor in the middle of the shift! Asshole!!! And, I get to work with his Typhoid Mary ass tonight when I come back in for the midnight shift.

I swear to God, If I get sick I'm going to kick is scrawny ass....

If you are genuinely sick, here's some good advice for ya:

STAY AT HOME.

Nobody wants the shit you are sick with! Trust me! Least of all me..

I'm sick of putting out all the damn fires in the office.. I don't get paid to manage the unit.. The big fat guy who marinates in cheap cologne does. Let him do it.. I'm getting really tired of being the anchor man here, and never getting any reward for it.

What a bunch of worthless paperweights....

Comments

Mama Llama said…
I LOVE IT when you get all ranty.

:) Big toothy smile.

As soon as I saw your post title I started laughing.

Why do I love it?

'Cuz you are NOT afraid to just SAY IT LIKE IT IS, baby. Good for you...and all the more power to you.

To address the rant:

Wait til you have kids. Then they bring home everything every other kid whose mother or father won't keep them home for because, "oh, it's not that bad..."

Yeah.

I feel for you, man I do. I'm drinking my hot lemon-juice tea like crazy--I will NOT get sick now!

I am not smiling at your misfortune, please don't get me wrong. I smile because your freedom of self-expression is so damn empowering.

Be well, Windrider... and get some rest.
L.P. said…
You want I should kill them for you? Put them out of your misery?
I have big sharp pointy sword now. I need practice with it.
~swooosh~
See. Makes pretty sound when slicing through the air.
K
Windrider said…
Why thank ya, thank ya very much!

I'm at home now. So things are better.

Oh, no Mapi.. No chilluns for ol' windrider here. I'm way to selfish with my freetime to have them..

Besides, I like my money too much..

Hey you need to come play with me and kota at the site she made for us! We were screwing off there and had a blast last night.. Click on my profile there's a link there..


Oh Kota, Thats why I love you so. Always ready to behead idiots!
Mama Llama said…
I would hate to interfere...but to refer to the last post...a Darwin Award winner of the past:

A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death of a man killed by his own gas. There were no marks found on his body, but an autopsy revealed the presence of large amounts of methane dissolved in his blood.

His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage, just the right combination of foods to produce a severe gas attack. It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed.

Had his windows been open, the flatulence wouldn't have been fatal, but the man was shut up in a nearly airtight bedroom. He was an obese man with an unlimited capacity for creating the deadly gas. Three rescuers became sick and one was hospitalized.


Dude...imagine farting yourself to death...
Windrider said…
Psst.. Mapi...

That was on the other blog, no?

It's not interfering at all, far from it!

Jump on in the mix and have some fun, love!! You are quite welcome in the hive of villany!!
yellowdoggranny said…
there is nothing worse than having someone make you sick because they didn't have the balls to call in sick...dickheads..
get well soon...
Windrider said…
Howdy Granny!

Thanks for stopping by my humble abode!

He's lucky I wound up not getting sick. I would have given a little payback for sure. I agree with you. Especially where I work, as they don't even question why you call out sick, as losg as you have the sick days to spend..

It all boils down to selfishness..

Feel free to come hang out here anytime...

Popular Posts