Getting adjusted...

Man, my body and sleep cycle are all jacked up from just getting off the mid shift at 0530 this morning..

All in all, it wasn't a bad night. But it's going to take time for me to adjust to it. I actually was working with someone else due to the fact that we had some out of the ordinary things going on. I really didn't mind as this guy is pretty cool, just a bit scatterbrained at times.

Besides, I don't have to go to work again until Friday afternoon. Which is really nice. Any time away from that place is a good thing.

Hopefully I can get some things done that I've been putting off for a long time.

Sorry for the brief post. I'm just feeling a bit out of sorts due to the new shift schedule.

Comments

L.P. said…
Morning Windrider.
Your work schedule sucks and I'm thinking about taking your bosses out. Or at least slapping some sense into them.
~tackling you for a good morning kiss~
Hey, I brushed my teeth first.
Mama Llama said…
Good morning, Windrider:

Get some sleep. Hope you're doing well soon.

Be well...
Windrider said…
Lakota - welcome to the wonderful world of the US govt.

I'd pay to see you slapping my slugo boss. He needs more than that.

~lay it on me, baby!~

((Mapiprincesa))

I'll try in a few hours, i'm just too wound up from work.I'll be fine in a day or so, I just need to settle into this schedule.

My kingdom for regular hours. Shit, my body wouldn't know how to act..
L.P. said…
Tehila, when do you think you might hear from those Texas folks?
You are still waiting to hear, yes?

~wrapping fingers through your hair and tugging you close for another kiss~
Windrider said…
I'm still holding on and waiting for a call..

It could come in a day, a month, or never..

The guy did tell me that he should hear "something in january". And trust me, he rally wanted to hire me.. This was out of his control.
L.P. said…
Being in a holding pattern bites. And not in a good way.
Mama Llama said…
The waiting game does suck. At least you have a paycheck in the meantime, however. It really sucks at the other end of the spectrum...I know that one intimately.

Hence I am here...

I guess we're all doing what it is we *have* to do right now in different aspects of our lives as opposed to what we feel we *need* or *want* to be doing, and it is a hard feeling to reconcile. For me, it feels like a clock interminably ticking in my head and that every moment I am just wasting...which brings me to my knees in tears every couple of hours or so right now.

It'll get better, I know it will. I could really use a break from here, this environment, though, and was really looking forward to this opportunity this week.

Glad I snuck away when I did last year.

Sigh. Wipe tear. You two. Dude. You keep my crying. I guess it's just because you make me think. Which can be terribly dangerous but is still a good thing (!).

I'm holding on. Don't let me let go...
Windrider said…
It's odd that we all connected with each other at the same time of "limbo " in our lives..

All of us are going through the pains of anticipated transition, and the agony of seeing it come to fruition.

Yes,it hurts, it aches, it sucks.. And yet, there is NADA we can do about any of it. we are simply being swept along with the current, with zero control of what happens. Just along for the ride, and wherever it takes us...

All we can do is just hold on for dear life, and be there for one another as best we can.

And try to laugh along the way..
L.P. said…
When the choice is laugh or cry -dude - I'd much rather laugh. ~grin~
Sometimes Life in her wisedom gives you what you need right when you need it. You just gotta have those eyes open to see it, you know?
Windrider said…
Very, very, true...

I'm comedy, not tragedy..

In vino veritas, baby..
L.P. said…
LATIN!
melting....
Mama Llama said…
I'd rather laugh, too...

Woman says to her husband, "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Husband responds, "Yeah...if I would've taken a second look, I wouldn't have married you."

:)

Back out to worship my Sun God, out today for perhaps the last time this week.

Popular Posts