Here's a question for ya...

Ok,

The Lady that lives beneath me is like 70 + years old. But it always sounds like there's a moving crew sliding the furniture across the floor, or that someone is re framing the place....


I don't get it... I truly don't...


How can a 70+ year old retired music teacher make that much damned noise????!!

Maybe it's to get back at me for my "African Lion" caliber snoring during the night. Or my ability to fart at a perfect baritone pitch, 98 decibels. Over and over.. ( hey, it's genetic.. )

Hmm, things to think about.....

Comments

L.P. said…
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Someone once said you can't have a serious relationship with someone unless you can fart in front of them. Ha!
She's doing her aerobics dude! She's just a little less graceful at her age, so it sounds like the building is coming down.
Windrider said…
Nah..

They'd be picking her up with paramedics if that were the case..

There's something going on down there. I'm sure of it..

But, Hey.. I probably deserve it after all the roaring i've done up here.
L.P. said…
hmmmmm.... now that sounds intriguing.
Windrider said…
I've got the good love, girl...


You didn't know??


(thanks Biggie)
Mama Llama said…
Maybe it's her piano students...killing them softly, then destroying the evidence...

hmmm...having been a private music teacher before, I can so totally relate to that.

I have never been able to sleep in the same room as my husband because of snoring. Ugh. I have, in the past, resorted to sleeping in the bathtub of the bathroom or even out in the car at a hotel so as to even get some sleep. Not a problem now that we don't take vacations together anymore.

Farting does not bother me. That's pretty infantile if that bothers someone, in my humble opinion. Natural body processes. Just that reminder that we're still alive, kicking and all systems are go.

On that note..

Good night, you two! Sweet dreams.
Windrider said…
my snoring is a bad thing..

I can't help it. But it's here to stay. I wish there was a way to control it.. Alas..

Well, I'm discrete when I fart. Really.

But, there have been times when I've wondered if my neighbors have heard me thru the walls. I can be that loud. I could probably stop an elephant charge if I stood there, and ripped one in the face of the beast.

God... Ok, it's official.. We three need to meet somwhere and throw back a few drinks..
L.P. said…
LOL!
no really - I'm officially rolling around on the floor laughing hysterically!

Biggie huh?

The Pro list on you keeps getting longer and longer.
The Con list: snores to wake the dead.
I didn't count farts because face it - a good weapon is a good weapon.
Mama Llama said…
:)

Too funny.

Acceptance of the Entire Person is a good thing.

Hmmm...can you weave that into your story line? a-hem.
L.P. said…
Errrr... have you noticed I seem to be hogging alot of your comment real estate? This is really why I get kicked off blogs, I tend to scare off the regular readers.
And it looks like except for Mapi, yours have run for the hills.
Sad sigh.
I can stop commenting if you like. Or do what I do at Indy and Wombat's and post under anonymous names. That seems to work at their places.
I sorry if I scared your regulars off. It seems to be a gift I have.
Windrider said…
Nah, you two can post all you want to..

If other peole have a problem with our comments they can move along...
Anonymous said…
I personally agree with Windrider. Especially if there is a click between readers, and if a sense of humor can be shared.
L.P. said…
'Kay.

Popular Posts