sacred spirit

I can't help but get tears in my eyes when I watch this..

The White culture all but destroyed the Native People from here. And I can only imagine what this world would have been like if they had embraced, and learned from them.

What a waste of such beautifl, noble, and wise culture...

Comments

Mama Llama said…
And it is this way throughout the world, with the Ainu in Japan, with the indigenous cultures of Central and South America, just to name a few...it is a damn shame and there is no excuse.
Windrider said…
I know mapi..

I guess it just makes me mourn the loss of such beauty, and wisdom.

Once it perishes from this earth it will be gone forever..

And truth be told, I'd much rather live in that culture, than this one..
Mama Llama said…
No kidding.

I understand--different way, but I do.

Be well, Windrider.
Iron Pugilist said…
I wonder what it would be like with my people too. Surviving the reign of three foreign nations over more than 3 centuries without winning a single war, I tend to think if there's anything at all left.