The Album Cover Game



Well, here's what I came up with..

Rules:1. Go to Wikipedia - The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. Click Random Quotes The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. Visit Flickr- The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result.

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Dude, you are awesome.

And how so utterly appropriate.

Very good. And what a rocking picture.
Windrider said…
It did come out rather Zen looking, didn't it?

Believe it or not, that was my very first ever attempt at graphics/photo editing..

Now yours, and Kota's ROCK!!
Mama Llama said…
HAHA...my first time, too. Totally broke my photo editing virginity with this one...

Yeah.

It is a cool game, ¿no? Glad to see you, be well today.
L.P. said…
WOW!!! Maybe Indy is right and there are internet godlings influencing this.
You're is spectacular Wabli and so perfectly you!
I bow, humbled before your greatness. And pretty freaking awesome first design layout. I think we have a natural on our hands.
L.P. said…
Meh. Ignore the typos in that last comment.
Windrider said…
Yes it is..

I just got out of bed a while ago.. I was really tuckered out. I went out on the boat yesterday and just cruised around the Glades.

I went to the island and just sat there for a while listening to the wind, and the birds. It made me think of you and Lakota.. I could see both of you enjoying it as much as I do..
Mama Llama said…
It sounds so peaceful, so lovely, and speaking of Zen...very zen-esque. It would be lovely to share one of these days. I'm glad you were able to get away--how I would kill for weather like that now.

Now that's really funny, in line with your trip out yesterday, on your album cover you had a seascape...I thought when I saw that, "dude, that is just so YOU."

Did we prove that We Are Worthy to the Princess? :)
Windrider said…
bah!!

I was responding to mapi's question of: It is a cool game, no?

I was NOT patting myself on the back, just so everyone knows.. (I only do that whan I'm shooting on the gun range.)

You know Kota, I would love to do something like this for a living, Actually. I think it would be fun..

Thank you for your compliments. (I'm actually sitting here blushing)

We should go into the album cover business.. Really..
Windrider said…
I sorta giggled when I saw it too..

I was like, "I'm seeing a theme here.."
L.P. said…
instead of reading tea leaves...
Windrider said…
Me thinks we might have discovered gold here..

Or just a spooky cosmic fluke..