I've Always Been Crazy

legendary words and music..

And a good description of me as well..

Comments

L.P. said…
Holy shit and day-um!
Kindred spirits I hope, otherwise we were separated at birth and that's too incestuous for me.

Now go to bed. I mean it.

Don't make me fly down there and tie you to the bed.

On second thought....
Anonymous said…
oooo...

Lakota, move to Louisiana. That incestuous stuff is acceptable down there.
L.P. said…
In the north Georgia mountains as well... or so I hear.
Sorry, ewww factor too high on that. Despite rumors to the contrary, I do have some standards. A few. One.

So I'm going with kindred spirits. Humor me, 'Kay? I like my delusions.
Anonymous said…
Good for you...yeah, the ick factor is a bit much for me, too...it was always the joke living in Loser-ania.
L.P. said…
Sleep good tehila? no bad dreams?
Windrider said…
I slept like the dead..
L.P. said…
Zombies ARE the in thing.
L.P. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
L.P. said…
you're not like REALLY dead are you, cuz that would be seriously disturbing to me.
posting next segment tonight or tomorrow - got hauled off for a shopping spree.
I find 70% off sales gratifying to my soul.
Windrider said…
awww, why did you delete the linky love post??
L.P. said…
I sounded really stoopider than usual in it. When I reread it I blushed.
L.P. said…
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you - my leathers came in from the cleaners so I've changed back to my strappy wear.

Just for you.
Windrider said…
yummy.....

sigh..
L.P. said…
Night Windrider.
~cuddling up on a corner of the bed~
You don't steal covers do you?
~wicked grin~