Lazy day..
I have been an absolute slug today..
I didn't even get out of bed until 1:30 this afternoon. That's over 13 hours of sleep.. I don't know, maybe my body's just needing the rest..
There are so many things that I need to, and could/should be doing with the time off. I just don't feel like doing them. I'm not down, or sad, or any of that. I'm just lazy..
I wish I had the drive of a lot of folks I know. Man, they're up at the crack of dawn and run all day long. They force themselves into the gym, and then wake up the next day and do it all over again. Where, I could have an entire week off and no hit a lick at a snake for 7 days.. I guess I'm just a man of leisure at heart..
Maybe it's living alone that does it to me.. It's like I have no reference of time. There's no one else here to pace my schedule with. I never did this when I was living with someone, so that has to be the answer.
Who knows....
I didn't even get out of bed until 1:30 this afternoon. That's over 13 hours of sleep.. I don't know, maybe my body's just needing the rest..
There are so many things that I need to, and could/should be doing with the time off. I just don't feel like doing them. I'm not down, or sad, or any of that. I'm just lazy..
I wish I had the drive of a lot of folks I know. Man, they're up at the crack of dawn and run all day long. They force themselves into the gym, and then wake up the next day and do it all over again. Where, I could have an entire week off and no hit a lick at a snake for 7 days.. I guess I'm just a man of leisure at heart..
Maybe it's living alone that does it to me.. It's like I have no reference of time. There's no one else here to pace my schedule with. I never did this when I was living with someone, so that has to be the answer.
Who knows....
Comments
I'm being a lazy bum.. Wanna join me?
i'm still at the office.
all by my lonesome.
:(
A lazy day is good. And being one of those extremely type-A people by nature, we need people like you in our lives to slow us down a bit and teach us to smell the proverbial flowers.
It's all in the balance.
Be well today.
Hope you are well, although almost certainly hard at work. Anything new from home?
Be well...