I'm Suprised at Myself
I'm not sure what got into me the last couple of days...
Most of the time on my days off, I'm roughly as active as a bean bag.. Really.
Something changed the last few days. I went to bed at a normal hour, whereas I usually stay up most of the night and sleep all day.. I was up "early" both days, went out shopping, and took care of things I needed to do rather than just blow them off.
Strange..
I even ate healthy, and didn't drink too much.. Jesus, what's next? Am I going to actually start going to the gym too??!! Holy Shit... I may be coming out of the funk I've been in for the last year. That would be a very good thing indeed.
I guess I just shocked myself.. I've been a slug for a long time. And it's not like I set my mind to be productive or anything.. It's just very odd.. I hope it keeps gaining momentum to be honest. It was nice to sit back and realize that I had taken care o' Biddnis.
Work is dickhead free today.Yay!
Tomorrow is another story entirely, though..
I'll post more later...
Most of the time on my days off, I'm roughly as active as a bean bag.. Really.
Something changed the last few days. I went to bed at a normal hour, whereas I usually stay up most of the night and sleep all day.. I was up "early" both days, went out shopping, and took care of things I needed to do rather than just blow them off.
Strange..
I even ate healthy, and didn't drink too much.. Jesus, what's next? Am I going to actually start going to the gym too??!! Holy Shit... I may be coming out of the funk I've been in for the last year. That would be a very good thing indeed.
I guess I just shocked myself.. I've been a slug for a long time. And it's not like I set my mind to be productive or anything.. It's just very odd.. I hope it keeps gaining momentum to be honest. It was nice to sit back and realize that I had taken care o' Biddnis.
Work is dickhead free today.Yay!
Tomorrow is another story entirely, though..
I'll post more later...
Comments
~dancing in circles~
Who's da man, who's da man...
uh-huh..
i said uh-huh...
errrr.... sorry... got carried away for a moment.
:P
If your productive streak is anything like mine, enjoy it while it lasts! :)