Ain't That Lonely Yet...

And I never will be..

Get lost....

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Dude, she won't leave you alone?

Sorry, not stalking you. I have all my bloggie faves on my homepage and notice when there's a new title. Just so you know.

Maybe you need to change your number. Sucks that it has to be all on you. Or is she one of those who Will Find You no matter what?

Then you can sic Lakota on her. I have complete faith in her abilities to make another's life a living hell if she so desires. (Kota, darling, you do know I mean that in the absolute most endearing and envious way possible, don't you? Besos!)
Windrider said…
Ah.

There was a call just under a week ago from her cell phone that I didn't answer..

I'm done with it...
L.P. said…
Pffft - don't be envying me Mapi darlin! I'm a barbie remember?
Vertically challenged with an attitude. Is true though - I can kick some mean butt.

oohhh - can i practice my sword swings on her Wabli? Come on... i won't damage her... much.

She's blonde isn't she? Betcha she is. She sounds blonde. ~grin~
L.P. said…
...finally got to listen to the song...
yeah...
~shaking head~
:(