The Birthday Meme

Ok Kota, here you go.. My penance for missing the deadline.


the meme:

1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them. - umm, click on Lakota's site in my links section
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months.
3. Pick your month of birth.
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them. I don't know 12 people....
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve done it! - I have

Birth Month Traits:

JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people’s flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.

FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

MARCH: Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.

APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.

MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

AUGUST: Loves to joke. - absolutely true.. In fact it gets me in trouble from time to time. Attractive. - umm, I was when I was younger.. but now, not so much since I gained weight from quitting smoking a couple of years ago. let me lose the equivalent of Lindsay Lohan and well talk..
Suave and caring. - Ok, this one is me too.. I've been too caring in the past and been burned as a result. I'm still very caring, just cautious. Suave? Oh yes, that I can be...
Brave and fearless. - At times, yeah I take some calculated risks that carry very heavy consequences with them if anything goes wrong. But it makes me feel alive like nothing else does. Well, except being deeply in love. And when I'm angry, or someone I love is being threatened or hurt.. absolutely
Firm and has leadership qualities. - This is true. I tend to gravitate to leadership roles.
Knows how to console others. - very true. I've always had that caregiver "thing" working for me. I always try to make people I like feel better when they're sad, or have suffered a loss
generous and egoistic. - I'm sometimes generous to a fault. I've been taken advantage of in my younger years because of it. Egoistic... When I'm in shape, and feeling good about myself yeah, I can be.. But not in a harmful way.
Takes high pride in oneself. - most of the time, yes. Depends on the ol' self esteem level, ya know?
Thirsty for praises. - Of course, who isn't! Jesus, that was a fucking stupid descriptor.. Extraordinary spirit. - I have a strong one.. Extraordinary is a bit of a stretch..
Easily angered. Angry when provoked. - Yes, true... Living down here in this third world shit hole it kinda makes you reactive.
Easily jealous. - Umm, if someone is trying to push my jealousy button they won't have to search long to find it. But, I'll only get jealous a couple of times before I just dump your ass. I don't play games with other people's hearts, and I don't tolerate them being played on mine...
Observant. - very, very true...
Careful and cautious.- this is the yang to the yin of "takes risk" so yes..
Thinks quickly. - yep..
Independent thoughts. - all the time. I question everything.. Accept nothing blindly.. That's for suckers, and sheep..
Loves to lead and to be led. - I like to lead. not love it.. And I only like to be lead if its by a competent leader. If you are a bumbling fuckstick I'll hate your guts and liver too.. Count on it.
Loves to dream. - Dreams are what keep me alive.
Talented in the arts, music and defense. - arts, yes.. music, no.. defense, you could say I've had a bit of training in it..
Sensitive but not petty. - true..
Poor resistance against illnesses. - bullshit.. I hardly ever get sick.
Learns to relax.- learning to relax is more accurate..
Hasty and trusty. what? are we naming two more dwarfs here?
Romantic. - Super romantic. Almost to the silly level..
Loving and caring. - yes..
Loves to make friends. - I'm outgoing, but I don't make friends easily. I have alot of acquaintances, but I can count my friends on one hand and have fingers to spare.

SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people’s mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.

DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

Comments

L.P. said…
awww Wabli-baby, pooky, darling, sweetheart... (shit - i'm running out of mush words) - you DO love me!
Okay - one night - all yours. Just don't make me cook, okay? I love you back and don't want to see you die.
Windrider said…
Yes I do..

OOOHHH I get the night?!!! Really!!!??

I knew those karmic vibes of doom crushing my soul weren't for real.. Cool!

We'll eat out!
~wink~
Mama Llama said…
Very good. Insightful.

Um, Kota...sorry, but the llama beat the Wind to the punch. Mine was done before his...check the time stamp.

Do we have to share?????
Windrider said…
( makes deer antlers on sides of head with hands, and stucks tongue out )

I need to get my velvet smoking jacket to the cleaners..
Mama Llama said…
So are you a Leo or a Virgo?

The Young Prince happens to be an August Virgo, hence I ask.

Be well...
Windrider said…
Lion baby..

All Lion..

And part hyena if we go to a buffet...

Ahem.
L.P. said…
A leo? Reahh-lly?
~secret evil wicked smile~
Mama Llama said…
Intriguing.

And I'm 100% Bull.

No shitting.

sorry, couldn't resist.
Windrider said…
Yes Kota.. Lion..

And in chinese astrology I'm a Dog..

Mapi the Bull.. That makes sense.
L.P. said…
your sign and my sign are supposed to have it going on.

hmmmm... my experience has been that Leos make incredible lovers as well. purrrrrrr.....
Windrider said…
I had a feeling that would be the case.

As to ability, a gentleman never talks, or boasts for that matter..

Such things are.. Kept behind closed doors.. ~winks~

(God, we should SO co-author a blog like Mapi suggested! Oh La La!)
Mama Llama said…
http://rosaleonor.blogspot.com/2008/01/me-do-mundo-e-o-submundo.html The above links to a wonderful photo that made me think of you and Lakota...scroll down a bit to see it, you'll know exactly what I am talking about.
L.P. said…
I'm all for a co-op blog with you. I'm all for a co-op anything with you. ~wink~
Any ideas on what to call it?
Hope work is going well... tolerable.. not a pain in the ass.
I still have icepick in the brain this morning but can't take antihistamines, so I have to just wait it out. ~meh~
On the bright side - I'm not a work.
L.P. said…
at work... not at work.
~sigh~
Windrider said…
That was cool picture mapi! I like it.

Kota - meh.. it's work.. I ain't here beacuse I love it. But something has to fund my martini habit.

I was trying to come up with some ideas for it.. But it's sunday morning and I'm drawing a blank.

Popular Posts