Today feels different....

This is the start of a new set of days off..

It's odd, but things feel different. It's like I'm slacking off in the middle of the week. Sounds strange , but thats how today makes me feel.

I wish..

Shit, I wish I was screwing off full time. That to me is the meaning of Life.

Comments

L.P. said…
LOL!!!!!
ummm, sorry - you probably didn't mean that the way I read it.
Bad Lakota.
Mama Llama said…
I had to read that twice, too, Lakota-dahling.

You know, I have this strange feeling you and I would get along just fine.

Yeah, Windrider, it does feel wierd to be mid-week in the middle of no work responsibilities. Looks as if you've had your hands a bit full, however... (!)

Keep busy to keep out of trouble. But if it's trouble you're looking for...
Anonymous said…
Oh, and play more, why don't you? Since I was *supposed* to be on vacation tomorrow and now no longer have to be at the airport at 2 a.m. for my 4:30 a.m. flight, I will get drunk tonight and sleep in as much as my responsibilities will so permit me tomorrow.

And I will play all I damn well please...in my very, very controlled circumstances, of course.

(sigh, mimicking Lakota's pout)

Life Sucks sometimes, ¿no?

Popular Posts