Jimmy Buffett - Bama Breeze - for Mapi

I'm not sure why this made me think of you, it just did..

We aren't done yet.. We're just gettting started. Trust me.

Keep your chin up, Love!

Windrider

Comments

Windrider said…
God, i realized i look just like him...

I really need to color my hair..
L.P. said…
mmmm - he looks way more bettah now than when he was younger.
yummy.
Mama Llama said…
1. :) No you don't.

2. I agree with Lakota, he does look good now. But my tastes have changed, too...young dudes are great eye candy but there is something definitely to be said for older and more experienced...it takes a mind to turn me on, not just a body.

3. Either you know me better than I think you do, or we have met before and you're holding out on me. I LOVE to shoot pool (although I haven't now since..., well, since Sweden), so many images in the video are so reminiscent of a life lived...and I absolutely hate drinking alone. But I love to drink. Different objectives now, I used to just like to get drunk. Now I just like to drink, relax, loosen up and allow myself to talk, open up and, when the mood is right, dance...

Funny. Thank you--I needed that.

sigh.

One day, seriously...

Popular Posts