Billy Vera - At this moment...

Gena, this is for you.....

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Good morning, Windrider:

Powerful song, buddy. Everything ok?

Be well...
Windrider said…
oh yeah!

I was saying hello to a veerry old ghost.

It's all good. I ran across this on you tube and it made me wander back 15 years ago.
L.P. said…
Made me sniffle and feel all teary eyed. Damn you.
~scowling~
Mama Llama said…
Aha...that song has the same effect on me, Kota.

Dude, Windrider...the things thatcha do!

...and you are SUCH an 80s child. (takes one to know one...)
Windrider said…
I'm sorry my Lovlies.. Really, I am!

~looking coy~

I guess the "If I could just hold you..... Again.. " just hit me in the pit of my gut.

Sigh.. She was "the one that got away". (Mostly due to my foolishness, mind you. )

To this day... I've never had a better lover, or adventure buddy, or friend for that matter, than her.

And YES I am an 80's kid to the bone, baby!! We rocked back then!!

Not like all of this vile ghetto hip hop, slimeball, douchebag, hate on whitey, let me grab my balls and wear gold teeth bullshit that gets played today..
Mama Llama said…
JAJAJA

You are funny.

We all have that one that got away. And it is all because of our own foolishness.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who remembers sometimes.

Big Hair and all, we did rock. I never did the mullet, but I sure know people who, as of the 10 year reunion, were still sportin' theirs...

Have a great day, Windrider!!!