Hayley Westenra - Pie Jesu
Amazing.
Stunning, simply stunning..
Yeah, I got misty eyed you buttholes!! So What?
Christ, you try to bring a little culture in here and look what happens..
Savages..
My thoughts on my life, my world, and the people and places that surround me.. Sometimes with vulgar and harsh language. ( so if this offends you, think twice before reading.. )
Comments
so
ummm...
like sometimes...
i sneak off and go incognito to the opera...
but if you tell ANYONE
i'll have to wipe the floor up with you.
I have a rep to maintain.
Ask where I learned how to do that?
I'll tell you where.. Being forced to go to the theatre, and orchestra with my my mother.. Since my dad wouldn't go, I was the crash test dummy..
YOU, incognito?! Pullezze... You probably show up in the society pages with those pearly whites flashing..
~big wet, sloppy kiss on the side of your neck, and a slap on the butt!~
The next one I post will blow you away.. Trust me..
Kota, the cultured Barbies are the Best Barbies.
I can say that. Remember, I was the Concert Mistress (no, contrary to popular belief the first seat does not usually sleep with the entire orchestra). Back in The Day.
Okay, so we need to throw in some formality into this Vegas weekend. Hmm... that could be a lot of fun.