The Sansa C250 Mp3 player SUCKS!!!
I know I don't normally bash any products here. But, I just couldn't hold back in this instance.
DO NOT BUY THE SANSA C250!!!! EVAH!!!
Why, because the 2 I have gone through that I purchased at Office Depot in the last 4 days have both had some sort of internal problem... A big, fucking, annoying internal problem!
Essentially, once you get music loaded up on it and listen for around 30 minutes at moderate volume, either the right or left channel will suddenly just stop working. Then, after a couple of minutes, and fiddling with the jack it will fuzzily come back. Only to do the same thing on the very next song..
At first I thought maybe it was a set of defective earbuds..... Nope, I swapped them with a pair I already had and it did the same thing. And the music files are fine as I listen to them all the time on my laptop, and have never had this occur at all.
So, now I get to go BACK and return it again. what a pain in the ass!! No more Sansa for me.. I'm going to go with some other brand.
Which is a shame.. It really looked, and sounded like a cool little player. Too bad it's a piece of shit!!!!
DO NOT BUY THE SANSA C250!!!! EVAH!!!
Why, because the 2 I have gone through that I purchased at Office Depot in the last 4 days have both had some sort of internal problem... A big, fucking, annoying internal problem!
Essentially, once you get music loaded up on it and listen for around 30 minutes at moderate volume, either the right or left channel will suddenly just stop working. Then, after a couple of minutes, and fiddling with the jack it will fuzzily come back. Only to do the same thing on the very next song..
At first I thought maybe it was a set of defective earbuds..... Nope, I swapped them with a pair I already had and it did the same thing. And the music files are fine as I listen to them all the time on my laptop, and have never had this occur at all.
So, now I get to go BACK and return it again. what a pain in the ass!! No more Sansa for me.. I'm going to go with some other brand.
Which is a shame.. It really looked, and sounded like a cool little player. Too bad it's a piece of shit!!!!
Comments
new story up btw and i'm heading out the door - you around later Wobbly?
Oh yes, I'll be around
yes - i'm greedy and impatient!
Muhaahhhahah!
I'm glad you stopped by.. I was feeling a bit lonely. Like the fat kid at the prom dance..
Yes, I can be needy.. I also shamelessly fish for affection and "pets"..
I'm all yours tonight... if you think you can handle me. ~grin~
How about a few drinks in an empty country bar with a sawdust floor, where we can just slow dance all alone? Just me and you wandering all over the dancefloor?
I'll actually wear one of my cowboy hats I swore i'd never wear until I was back in Texas.
After the bar closes, we can head out to the river and talk until the sun comes up. We can make a fire, and just wrap up in a blanket together.
Oh, wait..
(blushes.. ) I get it..
Well, Sure.. I'll need a bit of tequila first.. But I have to warn you, I can be a lot to handle after a half a bottle of Jose Cuervo.
I have a real, no shit, cowboy story I can tell you about just that thing.. But, I'll have to tell you off line.
(Phhhhhtttthh!!!)
And i have not a single doubt in my head that i can handle you just fine tequila'd up.
It'll make it easier for me to do wicked things to you...
don't wince - you'll like them... i promise...
I swear to god, it was like the damn things were possesed!!!
And all this was after I'd spend the damned afternoon loading all my music in it.
I was ready to tape it to a brick and throw it thru the damn window of the store! If it weren't due to my allergy to Jail, I would have done it in a second.
I decided to spend some more money I don't have and buy a Zune 8gb player. "SO FAR" it's doing very well and letting me rock my world up one side and down the other..
But, I can already tell I'm going to need a case for it.
So, how ya been, toots??!! I haven't seen ya around these parts in a while!?
You know that you are always welcome to come hang around my little den of filth anytime, right?