Especially for Lakota..

I almost forgot about this song. I came across it on you tube and started laughing! This is her to a "t"..

Comments

Mama Llama said…
And of course, nerd-me, just gets off totally on the Japanese I can read.

I totally scare myself sometimes.

Good night, Windrider.
L.P. said…
~pouting~

Actually parts of that were scary accurate. And not just in blogland reality. ~grumble~

i really hate that song. Now it's going to be stuck in my head for the next three days.
Windrider said…
Hiya Mapi!

You know, I thought about you when I saw the japanese in the video. I remeber when I was stationed in Seoul in 97 the Koreans went flipping bananas over this song. They played it nonstop for months!

Oh Lakota..

Tell Dr. Windrider all about it, honey. Here, come lay on the couch.
L.P. said…
On the couch?
'Kay...


under you or over you?
Windrider said…
Good lord! You should be sleeping at this hour of the night.. What are you doing up so early?
L.P. said…
I almost always get up at 4am dude.
It takes a few hours of being awake before I can be set loose on the world and interact with real live human beings. Fer real.
Mama Llama said…
Good morning: Isn't the question, rather, what are YOU doing up this early?

Ay, Lakota, I remember the days I could sleep at midnight and get up at four or five. Long, long gone. The kids zap me of my living energy.

Be well, both of you.
Windrider said…
I've been working all night..

And now, It's happy hour!!

vodka and soda anyone?
Mama Llama said…
Let me get my kids off to school and my class taught, then I'll be ready for happy hour...

oh, by then you'll probably be out of commission! Hope you get some sleep today.

Popular Posts