Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw - Jimmy Buffett

And now, a break from our regularly scheduled monotony and heartbreak..

Goddamn! it makes me want a blender full of Margaritas, or Boat Drinks.

Sheesh, I really need to head down to the keys for a couple of days...

Comments

L.P. said…
OH NO! Not a Buffet fan! Inserting ear plugs.
Buy me a drink Tehila?
Mama Llama said…
I have earned myself an invite back to the beach each year for my margarita-mixing prowess...

tee-hee

Take a break, have some fun. Boy, that song brings back memories...
Windrider said…
Lakota Princess - I don't like everything that he has put out.. But, there is iron in the words of Chief Buffet..

It sounds cheesy in most places, but when you're sunburned, and sipping a frosty boat drink, watching the sunset in the actual Keys (no, I'm not talking tourist traps either ) It all makes perfect sense.

I'd have you dancing in no time after a few rum rummers at the Tiki Bar in Marathon! After that, I'd have you singing him from memory.


Mapiprincessa - Wow, you have skill my child!! I'd love to taste your libations. ( I mean that in the best way.. Ahem...)

From your background I am not suprised at all. The south americans invented the boat drink..I'm very intrigued...

hmm...



Hell, you two should head down here to visit. I'll supply the place to crash, the boat, the fishing poles, and the booze.

We could ruin ourselves for a week on rum, the sun, and just cutting loose..
L.P. said…
Dayum... you are tempting.
I bet it's warm where you're at too.
Whimper.
Mama Llama said…
Damn, sounds like fun.

You in, Lakota? ;)
L.P. said…
In a heartbeat Princess.
Wamniyomni is impossible to resist. ~wink~

ps - thanks for posting the EJ song/vid - I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that one. The post didn't like ME though and wouldn't let me comment. :(
Windrider said…
Lakota Princess - I'm sitting in gym shorts, in 84 degree weather with the doors and windows open... (really)

I'll have to turn the AC on tonight to sleep.

If i left the windows open I'd be covered in sweat... And my bed would be a steamy place without a fan blowing on me.

God, this could be fun!

Just remember, what happens in Florida, stays in Florida..
L.P. said…
Windrider, you are a tempting devil aren't you?

Big lusty sigh.
Windrider said…
I'm not bad,

I'm just written that way..
L.P. said…
LMAO!!!!

what a shame.
Windrider said…
Sigh....

Can I die in your arms tonight?

I'll bring the mosquito net..

windrider
L.P. said…
Only if you'll stay nice and sweaty for me.
L.P. said…
Whoaaaa.... Princess gets the kisses and I get the mosquito net.
Hmmmm.... I need to ponder the symbolism here...
Windrider said…
Oh me, oh my...

It has nothing to do with bug nets..
Mama Llama said…
Shall I just observe? ;)

Nets can be so much...fun...if used well...
L.P. said…
~wicked grin~
L.P. said…
Wamniyomni, I spent an absurd amount of time this morning reading your old posts as I drank copius amounts of coffee. Enjoyed them quite alot, bit my nails alot (quite alot of drama in your life recently) but couldn't figure out WTF with the Texas job. You moving or in holding pattern?
Really, I feel like I've left with a cliffhanger story. Those drive me batshit.

Popular Posts