What a nasty day at work...

I had to go in to work today. What an utterly miserable day!!

Nobody was happy. It was like working in a bloody tomb all day..

Of course "you know who" wasn't speaking to me. Like I really cared, she was actually doing me a favor. I didn't want to talk to anyone today to begin with..

I'm absolutely beat. I got off at 10pm and have to be back at 530 am. It sucks. But there's nothing I can do about it.

I need to go lay down for a few hours before I have to get up and head back in.

Sun Goddess - I have the link, post was deleted.

Lakota princess - I'll check in tomorrow afternoon...

G'nite ya'll

Comments

L.P. said…
Ah, I'm sorry tawicasa!
Shall I take the bitch out for you?
I haven't practiced my knife-throwing in awhile.
Sleep well and sweet dreams.
Mama Llama said…
Hi, Windrider:

Well, no WONDER you took NYE off. Good for you.

I will be thinking of you at 5:30 when my alarm goes off tomorrow...all the little chickadees head off to school again here.

Good night, Windrider.