Ho! Ho! Hostile!!



I'm really hostile tonight....


Why?



That's easy...




After working my 8 hours, I came home to to find the equivalent of the goddamn refugee camp being set up at my apartment building. Good God Man, UNICEF should be handing out gallon containers of rice, malaria prophylaxis, and mosquito nets. What is odd is that this wasn't the case last year. All was calm, all was bright.. Not so in 2007 my friend, not at all..




In all honesty, I'm surprised that there isn't a bonfire being danced around by naked people drinking blood out of skulls, sacrificing virgins, and roasting pigs on spits right here in the courtyard. (yeah, its that bad.. trust me..) Screaming, naked children running all over the place, loud, very loud adults sitting around shouting at each other, as they drink beer and cause ruckus.

It is annoying, and uncalled for..




It is now 1150 pm and there area what seems to be a million guests of resident(s) here screaming and yelling out in the courtyard, HEAVY FIREWORKS being set off, and doors constantly slamming.. And as you can tell, I'm getting PISSED. Jesus what ever happened to "Silent Night" ?




I'm giving these people exactly 15 minutes to cease and desist with this goddamn infernal racket, the explosions, and making me feel like I'm in downtown Fallujah before I turn into the Grinch that stole the Natividad, and call the fucking Policia!




Either that, or I am going to become "Large Angry White Man" and turn into a militant version of R. Lee Ermy in "Full Metal Jacket". (I'm very convincing, trust me.)

Take your loud, obnoxious, rude, drunk asses into your own apartments and GO TO SLEEP!!!!!




Jesus Christ, I HATE this town.




Please, Please, Please, Please God, let that company back home call me in the next few weeks..

Please....



I'm SO over this Place....



Comments

Mama Llama said…
Good morning, Windrider:

Yaaaaaawn.

Streeeeetch.

Um...the screaming and yelling and fireworks woke me up all the way up here, dragging me out of my sweet sugarplum-laced dreams with horrendous memories of my 2 1/2 years of living in N'awlins.

Unfortunately, that was almost a weekly occurance then. I could not wait to high-tail it out of that city.

But it is a good thing that this Ms. Santa has been dragged out of bed since I have a room to "magically" clean and some certain gifts to even more "magically" make appear.

Then maybe your ruckus will have died down to a sufficient level that I, four states away, can sleep, too...

Be well, Windrider. Get some sleep...and I will send you peaceful thoughts.
Windrider said…
EEkkkk....


You need to head back to bed My Princess. I'm the only one entititled to rant and rave at this time of Christmas morning..

Really..

You are a Mommy, made of Sugar, and Spice, and everything Nice. (hell, you skied with JEANS on!!!)

( Although you DID scream about a grasshopper in your sink, but I digress.... ahem.... )


You simply can't mingle with the "malice and venom generator" I've become after many, many glasses of V.S.O.P...

It simply wouldn't be proper..

I'm just ranting and raving, it's part of my personality.

You are above such things.. You are most definately deserving of a few hours of rest.

And always remember this:

Bisquick, and Jimmy Dean sausage make a damn fine breakfast..

Gluten free be damned... (thats a scam anyhow)

All My Love,

Windrider..
Mama Llama said…
Greetings, Windrider:

Hahaha, you made me laugh.

First off, Mommys are not all as nice as you make us out to seem...maybe it's a dose more sugar and spice that I need.

Secondly, the weeks are increasingly rare when I don't have insomnia, although this year has been better than last, when I would actually leave the house and go to the gym at 3 a.m. to get rid of excess energy and finally be able to sleep.

And third...yeah, bagels and scones that I bought a few days ago were on tap for breakfast. No fancy Mommy-cooking in this house on Christmas morn. They're lucky to get my Chicken a la Maria (which I am going to try my darndest, given my record this past week, not to completely screw up)...although I am without a couple ingredients... hmmm.

And fourth, I do not attempt to match your VSOP (dude, expensive taste) ridden malice. We all have permission to rant and rave...it's just nice to know that I'm not the only one to actually do so!

Hope you got some sleep. I will be taking a bit of siesta this afternoon after my early morning cleaning session. At least the little monkeys noticed the effort.

Merry Christmas, Windrider. I hope the rest of your day is filled with peace.

Popular Posts