Pardon the Lack of Posting
As the title of the post says, please pardon the lack of posts this week...
I've been drowning in a river of crap at work. Problems with employees, allegations of wrongdoing flying about, ( none of them directed at me Thank God. ) Union issues, you name it. It has been a crappy week and a half since I came home.
I found out that I'm scheduled for each and every damned holiday this year. X-mas eve, x-mas day, new years eve and new years day... Ho Ho Ho, my ass.
I'll post soon...
I've been drowning in a river of crap at work. Problems with employees, allegations of wrongdoing flying about, ( none of them directed at me Thank God. ) Union issues, you name it. It has been a crappy week and a half since I came home.
I found out that I'm scheduled for each and every damned holiday this year. X-mas eve, x-mas day, new years eve and new years day... Ho Ho Ho, my ass.
I'll post soon...
Comments