Elton John - Healing Hands

Sheesh, its like hearding cats to get this to stick on the site..

I posted this because of MapiPrincessa's post on her blog. I can totally relate to what she was saying..

We all need a healing touch at times..

Comments

Mama Llama said…
What a wonderful trip down Memory Lane, Windrider. I love EJ. He's got a lot to say, and I like the way he's found to say it.

Thank you for the thoughts and the music. You, quite frankly, rock.
Windrider said…
(A BIG kiss on your face!! and on your neck behind your ears..)


You are quite welcome, My Princess!
Mama Llama said…
Hmmm...sounds like a mouthful of llama fur in that one! ;)
Windrider said…
Oy!!
Mama Llama said…
We Incan sun goddesses like to watch... more of the "wall-flower" type, if you will. I thus guard my Ancient City under guise of llama, remembering the passion once ignited and the sacrifices once made atop the stone walls of Machu Picchu back in My Day...

Not that I mind watching.... :) and I somehow doubt Lakota will mind the audience...

will you? Audiences can be quite exciting...

Have fun you two! You know where to find me if you need me... jajaja
Windrider said…
eeekkk!

Let's all just go to sleep for the night.

Before we drag llamas, and inca sun gods into it..

Nighty night...

Windrider