A Break from our Regularly Scheduled Post..
Hello All,
I'm taking a break from the "Saga of the trip to Texas" posting to just ramble a bit, and mourn the loss of a damn fine blogger from the "blogosphere".
I'm talking of my Friend, Curtis. If you look at my links, his site is "Let me tell you all about it, Sweetie". Curtis is a talented Doctor of Microbiology who works in Missouri, and lives with his Partner Mark.
He is someone I am proud to call My Friend, and I wish to both him and Mark a wonderful, blessed life together, full of peace and happiness. ( Curt, we better keep in touch. And my offer of Cuervo shots, and place to play hooky still stand.. )
He decided, for personal reasons to retire his VERY well written blog after three years. A place that made me think, feel, and contemplate my life as I read his eloquent words. He is a poet, and quiet soul that has made me through his posts become a better person if you will. I will miss him, and his ways of narrating his thoughts and experiences. I'm not sure If he plans on keeping the blog up, so head over there and read through his archives. Its a great read, and one that you won't soon forget.
You are truly one of a kind My Friend, Here's to You.... ( raises glass )
Your Pal,
Windrider
I'm taking a break from the "Saga of the trip to Texas" posting to just ramble a bit, and mourn the loss of a damn fine blogger from the "blogosphere".
I'm talking of my Friend, Curtis. If you look at my links, his site is "Let me tell you all about it, Sweetie". Curtis is a talented Doctor of Microbiology who works in Missouri, and lives with his Partner Mark.
He is someone I am proud to call My Friend, and I wish to both him and Mark a wonderful, blessed life together, full of peace and happiness. ( Curt, we better keep in touch. And my offer of Cuervo shots, and place to play hooky still stand.. )
He decided, for personal reasons to retire his VERY well written blog after three years. A place that made me think, feel, and contemplate my life as I read his eloquent words. He is a poet, and quiet soul that has made me through his posts become a better person if you will. I will miss him, and his ways of narrating his thoughts and experiences. I'm not sure If he plans on keeping the blog up, so head over there and read through his archives. Its a great read, and one that you won't soon forget.
You are truly one of a kind My Friend, Here's to You.... ( raises glass )
Your Pal,
Windrider
Comments