They'll want to burn me at the stake.. (who cares!)
I just did a tasteless act..
Real below the belt, sophomoric, insensitive, classless stuff...
And you know what?
I couldn't give a shit what "they" think of me.... Honestly...
Exactly what did I do that was so vile, and retched?
I called in sick on New Years Eve.
Yep.. I certainly did...
I found out that I was being set up, and screwed by a little, self entitled, hosebeast.
So I beat her flabby, cheap jewelry, wearing, mamita ass to the punch.
Suck it up sweetie! I'm not stupid..
Fuck Me?
Nah, Fuck You.....
Too bad you won't make that new years eve party, really....
Real below the belt, sophomoric, insensitive, classless stuff...
And you know what?
I couldn't give a shit what "they" think of me.... Honestly...
Exactly what did I do that was so vile, and retched?
I called in sick on New Years Eve.
Yep.. I certainly did...
I found out that I was being set up, and screwed by a little, self entitled, hosebeast.
So I beat her flabby, cheap jewelry, wearing, mamita ass to the punch.
Suck it up sweetie! I'm not stupid..
Fuck Me?
Nah, Fuck You.....
Too bad you won't make that new years eve party, really....
Comments
Now I wish I had somewhere to go...I need to escape.
I'm contemplating getting my boat and head out into the glades for the day.
I'm just so unmotivated these days.. I'm like a big rock that never moves.
have a fun relaxing day and leave the fucking guilt behind dude! you deserve this.
sigh...back to work for me. :(
And since you just took 2007 and shook it by the horns, I'm thinking 2008 is going to be a good one for you.
Go get 'em.
I am hoping you are out on open seas, enjoying warmth and salty air and all that Life is supposed to be.
Never feel guilty for a "sanity" day.
I am glad I have stumbled upon you this year. I look forward to more fun in the New Year.
Wishing you blessings, happiness and peace,
mapi
I'll raise toast tonight to your next year totally kickin ass and giving you everything you want!
Now close your eyes while I swipe Mapi's link....
share and share alike, I say... ;)
and a very happy new year to you both!
Mapi - I never did get out on the boat.. I just napped all afternoon. Find a way to escape. Just leave the kids with dad, and walk out the front door for a few hours.. ( easier said than done, i'm sure..)
Hensteeth - I wish the same for you too love. All the best in 2008.
Sheeh, gabbed ot by the horns, used a cattle prod on it, and lashed it with a bullwhip is closer to what I did today!
Lets put it this way: I'll need to check my cars undercarriage with a mirror for a few weeks!! I truly fired a shot across the bow today and I really don't care..
--s
Digesting your latest post - will comment on it later.
A relaxing day to just fucking rest and let the world slide away isn't a bad thing.