Photos from Last Thursday ( 3/6 )


If the week before was "Bird day", this had to be "flower day".... I got some amazing shots from my boat, but it was like something out of National Geographic.


I had to run the boat up into the weeds and trees to get the shots. I was up scratched up, with bugs in my hair, and a sunburn.. But got some fair pictures..
I need to add them one at a time as blogger is being a twat.....




Comments

yellowdoggranny said…
oh man...these are all so beautiful...thanks for the enjoyment ..
Mama Llama said…
I agree with Granny. These are incredible. I would want to frame the one above and hang it on the wall just outside of the bathroom upstairs. It is gorgeous, and your eye is great.

Thank you, as always, for sharing. Sorry haven't been commenting--I'm here, there, peeking in but busier than all getout. That's good, right? Keeps me out of trouble....maybe.

Be well, Windy.
Windrider said…
Why thank you ladies! I do appretiate the compliments..

Believe it or not, I came off the water thinking I hadn't capture one good image at all. I was sunburned and stinky.. Just luck I guess..

mapi, You can atually go into my flickr page download this photo and print it out if you want too. Feel free!
Blandy Snorhal said…
Great to see more photos on here. I particularly love this shot. The reflection in the water is wonderful!
Windrider said…
Hiya Blandy!

Thanks, Love!

I just lucked into this shot.. I had run my boat up into the weeds and was just still drifting in the current. I pulled up and fired and this is what I got..

Man, I can't WAIT to see the Graflex pictures when you take them!!
Blandy Snorhal said…
It may be awhile yet. I do have film for it, but it's such a low speed, I can probably only do outdoor shots, so it will be awhile before I get out to take anything interesting. I've got high hopes though!

Popular Posts