Thoughts...

I'm pretty much worn out from the last week. I got off work this morning and came home, sat and surfed the net until 0830 or so , and crashed hard. Hell, I didn't get out of bed until 630 pm!!

Nothing really horrible has been happening or anything like that. Just a lot of drama at work that isn't worth getting into. It's basically the same song second verse. Unhappy people, vindictive old cunts just just stirring up shit.

Oh well..

I was talking to my dad earlier. He mentioned me moving back home and how I'd meet a woman back there and probably get married again. I laughed, and told him that i was actually liking being a bachelor these days.

And I truly am. I don't answer to anyone or have to worry about someone Else's emotions or needs at all. It's actually quite freeing. It's been well over a year since I've had any sex whatsoever and I'm sort of resigned to the fact that it will be a long time before I have it again. I just don't have the energy emotionally to play the mating game.

I have work to do on me. I'm focusing all my efforts on school and finishing my education. It's held me back for far too long. Besides, I'm just not good relationship material right now. The female population of the world is better off without me messing with it for a couple of years...

I have too many fish to catch, Photos to shoot, alligators to hunt, and too much good rum to drink.. You ladies can tag along, but don't expect too much from me.

Comments

Mama Llama said…
ummm...okay. ;)

Personally, I am thrilled by the fact that I have finally arrived at the age of not having to have sex with a guy to have a relationship with him. Friendships ARE so possible...especially now that I have a vibrator that will have me never wanting for more ever again (jaja)...sad but so true. And I'm not afraid to define terms at the outset...also important.

So...buddies?

I fear I no longer can boast the alcohol tolerance of my younger days, but I still can be a helufa lot of fun to be around.

Nice thoughts. I think you are right, and that finishing your education is the way to go. Nobody can take that away from you; my father called it my "insurance policy." Boy, let me tell you now how glad I am I finished mine...

You're about to be tagged for a meme, but I have yet to do mine so I'll let you know when.

Be well, Windy.
Windrider said…
I not sure why I feel this way now..

Maybe it's just middle age happening. Or maybe because I mowed thru the ladies like a john Deere tractor in my younger days.

Don't know... But right now I don't mind at all.
Mama Llama said…
Good. Don't mind it and don't qualify it to anybody. Allow yourself to be liberated. You are coming into your own. Don't let anyone rob that of you with their expectations.

Be well, Windy.
Mama Llama said…
Okay, you're tagged... It's a rather introspective meme but doesn't require much "doing"...just some thought. Let me know if/when you might get around to it!

Popular Posts