Bwaaahahahahahaha!!!

Man, my father was right when he warned me that as soon as I started school again that something would pop up to lure me away and distract me!!

I just got an email form a company in Australia tthat I had sent my resume to 3 years ago. They want me to update my information as they may want me to come down there and work for them.. You could have knocked me over with a strong fart!

This shit just makes me giggle.. Hell, it makes me roar with laughter! Oh the irony.....

I need to go fill out some lottery tickets. Maybe luck is going to smile at me..

Too Funny!!!!!

Life is good people.

Comments

Blandy Snorhal said…
Australia would be so exciting! If nothing else, at least let them fly you down there for an interview!
Windrider said…
Ha! That was the first thing that popped into my mind too..

Hey, I'll just have to see what happens..
Mama Llama said…
I am so jealous. I have been dying to get there. My cohort in my first year in dear Nakanojo is from Perth and works for the Australian Dept. of Treasury. We still keep in touch, and it would rock to be able to visit.

Good for you. Options are always open! Keep us posted, please!

Be well, Windy.
Curtis said…
Situations can turn on a dime!

Australia?!? WOW!
Woozie said…
Makes me wonder why the job's been open for three years...

Popular Posts