The latest happenings..
Well, the cold/crud or whatever this vile germ is that has made so sick is ever so slowly going away. I'm still far from 100%, but doing better than I was 48 hours ago. A big thanks to everyone for the get well wishes.
Not much going on today. I'm here at work until 10pm and then have a quick turn around and get to come back at 0530 tomorrow morning. Yay me! But, it's been relatively peaceful so it hasn't been so bad. I guess that's a huge part of why I hate my job, all the stupid drama and pettiness. I just makes me want to toss my badge on the desk and quit.
The algebra is coming along. Although if it weren't for my team mate tutoring me heavily I doubt I would be doing so well in it. I just never had a firm grip of the basics due to moving schools all the time when I was a kid. But, that's what happens in military families. I'm sure I'll pass the class and It will be a huge weight off my mind. Hell, I'll probably start liking it once the pressures off.
That's really all there is to report. I have a ton of housework to do this week, I need to clean out the jeep as it is a regular rolling dumpster, etc, etc.. AND I need to get my needed dose of the glades! I've been itching to take some more photos. I really need to check on the mother hawk and see if her eggs have hatched yet.
I'll post more soon.
Not much going on today. I'm here at work until 10pm and then have a quick turn around and get to come back at 0530 tomorrow morning. Yay me! But, it's been relatively peaceful so it hasn't been so bad. I guess that's a huge part of why I hate my job, all the stupid drama and pettiness. I just makes me want to toss my badge on the desk and quit.
The algebra is coming along. Although if it weren't for my team mate tutoring me heavily I doubt I would be doing so well in it. I just never had a firm grip of the basics due to moving schools all the time when I was a kid. But, that's what happens in military families. I'm sure I'll pass the class and It will be a huge weight off my mind. Hell, I'll probably start liking it once the pressures off.
That's really all there is to report. I have a ton of housework to do this week, I need to clean out the jeep as it is a regular rolling dumpster, etc, etc.. AND I need to get my needed dose of the glades! I've been itching to take some more photos. I really need to check on the mother hawk and see if her eggs have hatched yet.
I'll post more soon.
Comments
Ugh on the bug. (dude...must be the wine. I *seriously* did not intend a rhyme there) I really hope you kick its a** out of you soon!
Yay on the algebra. It so helps to have a work partner. I took pre-Calc my freshman year with a friend--we had both aced Calculus in high school (I'm a total math nerd btw) and only needed one math class to complete our core requirements so we decided to go easy on ourselves--and every other night we would do the other's homework. Then we would compete to see who would get the highest score on the test. In the end, I won, but only by something like two-tenths of a percentage point. She still remembers that, too! Point is, it made the course fun and we blew through another requirement together...one much easier than so many others we tackled together (East Asian history at 8 a.m. MWF kicked our butts! Lucky Charms and Froot Loops gave me the sugar to get through that, as I had not yet discovered the magic properties of coffee at age 18).
Ah...the stories, the memories...college was good to me, but I was good to it in return, so I guess what comes around goes around.
Sorry, rambling. More wine time? Perhaps better not..? JA!
Be well, Windy. Glad to hear from you.