Friday Night..
Wow, I rarely if ever remember the days of the weekend anymore.
Ever since I changed my days off back in January, the weekend days haven't mattered to me at all. I only remembered that it was Friday night because my team mate wanted me to go out with him after work tonight to some bar in downtown Miami. I told him I couldn't, which is the truth as I'm broke as a joke until payday. Well, not completely but close enough that any drinking will be done within the walls of my apartment and not in a club at 7 bucks a martini..
I've been getting ready for my first class to start tomorrow. College Algebra... Not my strong suit at all, but I have to get through it. Yay me! I'll do it.. I'm quite determined to get this undergraduate degree done as fast as possible. I'm just sick of my current job, and need to get out of here.
I thought about the Australia job, but I just feel compelled to finish my education here in the states before I consider flying off over the ocean. And besides, once that's all finished I can seek jobs anywhere in the world. The U.K., Japan, New Zealand, Indonesia etc...
Other than that, not too much happening around here. Just work and home time. Geeze, I really need to get a social life of sorts. All I do is work, go out on the boat, and mill around the apartment. Maybe the gym..
Well, definitely the gym.. I should be working out. I feel so much better when I'm hitting the weights and cardio regularly. My diet is really clean. Very little sodium, or fat. Lots of high fiber, vitamins, purified water, and lean protein.. I just need to get back in there and lift the weights.
Sigh..
I've got some vacation time coming up next month, but I don't think I'm going to take all of it. Maybe just a few days so I can give the "little boat that could" some love and get her all cleaned up. I'm also thinking about camping on the remote island in the Everglades for a night ( or two ) and just clearing my head. A bit scary, but I'd make sure to carry my shotgun and some buckshot/SSG rounds. I think it would be a great adventure..
We'll see..
I'll try to post some actual words a little more often.
Ever since I changed my days off back in January, the weekend days haven't mattered to me at all. I only remembered that it was Friday night because my team mate wanted me to go out with him after work tonight to some bar in downtown Miami. I told him I couldn't, which is the truth as I'm broke as a joke until payday. Well, not completely but close enough that any drinking will be done within the walls of my apartment and not in a club at 7 bucks a martini..
I've been getting ready for my first class to start tomorrow. College Algebra... Not my strong suit at all, but I have to get through it. Yay me! I'll do it.. I'm quite determined to get this undergraduate degree done as fast as possible. I'm just sick of my current job, and need to get out of here.
I thought about the Australia job, but I just feel compelled to finish my education here in the states before I consider flying off over the ocean. And besides, once that's all finished I can seek jobs anywhere in the world. The U.K., Japan, New Zealand, Indonesia etc...
Other than that, not too much happening around here. Just work and home time. Geeze, I really need to get a social life of sorts. All I do is work, go out on the boat, and mill around the apartment. Maybe the gym..
Well, definitely the gym.. I should be working out. I feel so much better when I'm hitting the weights and cardio regularly. My diet is really clean. Very little sodium, or fat. Lots of high fiber, vitamins, purified water, and lean protein.. I just need to get back in there and lift the weights.
Sigh..
I've got some vacation time coming up next month, but I don't think I'm going to take all of it. Maybe just a few days so I can give the "little boat that could" some love and get her all cleaned up. I'm also thinking about camping on the remote island in the Everglades for a night ( or two ) and just clearing my head. A bit scary, but I'd make sure to carry my shotgun and some buckshot/SSG rounds. I think it would be a great adventure..
We'll see..
I'll try to post some actual words a little more often.
Comments
And ENJOY THE WEEKEND!
Be well, Windy.
All Hail Mapi!!
~does happy jig~
Trust me, I'm sure there will be some questions coming your way in the future.
Math has never been my thing. I'm more right minded.
Windrider