More Everglades Pictures
I'm note quite sure what type of bird this is. But it was very pretty, and wasn't too skittish about me taking it's picture from a boat with a running motor about 15 feet away from it..
You can click on any of the photos for a larger view..

This one is my favorite of the green bird.. Very handsome fellow isn't he?
This is the same mother hawk from the post below.. She had become agitated, and flew off to another tree.
Another shot of the endless sky out in the long grass... There is just so much wonderful empty space out there...


Comments
We've had tastes here and there, just -saborcitos no más-of Spring, but your pictures awaken in me the deep yearning for Spring that I always feel...the longer days, the warmth in the Sun, the flowers, the birds, all the Nature in her Glory.
...with forecasts for, yes, "wintry mix" this weekend.
Thank you, Windy. The pics do my spirit good.
Be well, mi amigo.
Mapi- I have to admit that there are some advantages to living in south florida during the winter.. I still havent worn long pants since I was in Texas in December.
I'm glad the Pics put a little sun inside you!
Granny- My brother told me that its called a Little Green Heron. This is the first one I've ever seen in my neck of the woods. He wan't shy at all about me shooting his picture, although my brother says this is very uncommon for these birds as they are very shy.
Kota - Just a little suprise for you. Cause I'm crafty like that!!
Yo, everyone! Hello - yeah you - i'm talking to YOU. Since Wobbly didn't post his new gorgeous photos you need to go check out his flickr account. Go'on with ya, you'll be glad you did.
Thank you - this was a public service announcement.
I always like it when you can easyly imagine yourself in the place where the pictures are taken. Can almost feel the warm breeze in my hair(Cannot wait to feel it for real!)