Strapping on my boots..
I've got to admit that I've made some good mates here on this blog to be sure..
Curtis, Lakota, Mapi, and I Can't forget the poeople from way back:
Diva (especially) , Robyn, Mike, and the whole cast of characters who have been there when life threw a stick at my face, and ducked..
Yeah, the events of the past few months have really been shitty.. REALLY shitty. I've been kicked in the balls and laughed at. Of that there is no doubt... But the blows weren't fatal. just painful..
I hope the assholes that did what they did at the company I was going to work for, pay in prison with their assholes.. Really..
They rooked some folks out of tens of thousands of dollars and just locked the doors and walked away into the night.. Lots of folks..
Be glad it wasn't my life you fucked up boys...
Be very, very, glad... Prison would have been the last thing you would have worried about......
So, now reconstruction begins. No crying, no whining, none of that. Not because I'm a hard ass or anything. Just because it's pointless.. What's done is done.
Either pull your pack up on your back and march on, or lay down and die. I ain't gonna do that.. Not me No way..... No matter waht you might have read...
It's time to get on with the gettin' on, and get on down the road... This situation I'm in won't fix itself. I'm going to have to get my ass in the grass and do some work to remedy this. SO, I might as well get too it. Granted it isn't an easy thing at all, but I've been thru worse..
There's more to life than this shit.... Trust me...
So, I'll spring up with grass sticking out from my grin, dust myself off, and try it again..
Windrider
Curtis, Lakota, Mapi, and I Can't forget the poeople from way back:
Diva (especially) , Robyn, Mike, and the whole cast of characters who have been there when life threw a stick at my face, and ducked..
Yeah, the events of the past few months have really been shitty.. REALLY shitty. I've been kicked in the balls and laughed at. Of that there is no doubt... But the blows weren't fatal. just painful..
I hope the assholes that did what they did at the company I was going to work for, pay in prison with their assholes.. Really..
They rooked some folks out of tens of thousands of dollars and just locked the doors and walked away into the night.. Lots of folks..
Be glad it wasn't my life you fucked up boys...
Be very, very, glad... Prison would have been the last thing you would have worried about......
So, now reconstruction begins. No crying, no whining, none of that. Not because I'm a hard ass or anything. Just because it's pointless.. What's done is done.
Either pull your pack up on your back and march on, or lay down and die. I ain't gonna do that.. Not me No way..... No matter waht you might have read...
It's time to get on with the gettin' on, and get on down the road... This situation I'm in won't fix itself. I'm going to have to get my ass in the grass and do some work to remedy this. SO, I might as well get too it. Granted it isn't an easy thing at all, but I've been thru worse..
There's more to life than this shit.... Trust me...
So, I'll spring up with grass sticking out from my grin, dust myself off, and try it again..
Windrider
Comments
you rock.
Geez, if I lived any closer to the Lone Star, I would help out somehow, but I'm just the wrong direction.
I look forward to following your next steps...and thanks for helping me to start to take mine. We're all in it together, don't forget that.
Be well, Windrider.
I made my own way, paved my own paths, lead my own parades. And those that didn't like my parade could just drop out and go sit on the curb at watch it pass.
I have a native soul, I don't like white terrorists fucking telling me what to do.