Back to square one

Well I'm gonna have to come up with another plan th get back to texas..

The company I was going to work for went Bankrupt.

I feel like a prisoner here.

Oh well, back to the fucking drawing board...

Comments

L.P. said…
Grabbing paper, pencil, sharpner, eraser, ruler, whiteout, markers, compass, scissors... okay... i'm ready to help draw up a new plan, better than the old plan, which thank all the deities didn't work (whew). ~smile~
Blandy Snorhal said…
My get out of job plan is always the same: lottery ticket. Which is why I'm still at my lame ass job.
Mama Llama said…
When it is not meant to be, it sure as hell is not meant to be, isn't it? At least there is no question; your answer right now can't be more blatantly put.

If I had the bucks, Lotto would be the way.

That which is Supposed to work, will. I don't know when that will happen for you, but it will. Same with me. I know, I am not patient by nature. But some things we have to not actually control. That's a hard one.

We're all with you. Be well, Windrider.
Windrider said…
Kota- You are right about that. If I had been hired my life would be a disaster! No job, living with my parents... The Horror.... The Horror..

Blandy- I quit playing a while ago, I just could take the constant rejection when I have the clerk scan my tickets..

Mapi - Sigh... I know. I have to just blow it off. If I dwell on it i'll go insane..
Curtis said…
Still, a blessing in disguise? You would have been without a job. Fingers crossed for a new door (or window) to open for you.
yellowdoggranny said…
where are you looking for a job?....dallas and austin are booming ..supposedly...you can go to dallasnews.com and check the want ads for sunday..and for the life of me i cant think of the name of the austin paper..but if i knew what kind of job you are looking for i could ask my best friend who lives and works in austin...texas is waiting..blue bonnets will be blooming in a couple of months..you can't miss that..
Windrider said…
Curtis - thats the way I have to think of it.. I would have been there less than a month and been out of a job..

Granny - I'm trying to get back to good ol' San Antone to be near my folks, but it seems the universe ain't letting that happen.. Oh well time for plan #675,234..
yellowdoggranny said…
i grew up in san antonio...my daddy was stationed at kelly afb and then retired there too..

Popular Posts