Show Them to Me.

A wee bit of humor on a rainy sunday... Be advised there's a bit of skin in this, so if boobs offend you, don't click on it...

Comments

yellowdoggranny said…
my boobs are big enough to be offensive on their own...i love ole rodney..
Mama Llama said…
All I find offensive is the fact that the Booby fairy jipped me!

Good one.
Windrider said…
Granny - I had never seen him before a week ago when I caught his special on the Comedy Channel. The guy is pretty funny.

Mapi - Heck , buy yerself a new set. Nowadays it almost as easy as putting a new set of mud tires on a pickup truck.
Woozie said…
Breasts Not Bombs

Tits Not Terrorism

Jugs Not Jackasses

Funbags Not Flamethrowers

Knockers Not Klansmen

Hooters Not Haters

Melons Not Mexicans
Windrider said…
Right on, Woozie!!

The power of the Perkies can never be denyed..
Curtis said…
Too funny!!