Bootsy Collins - Party On Plastic

Now this is some old school, no shit, straight up FUNK from back in the day..

God, I miss the 80's! And for those of you who don't know who Bootsy Collins is....

Well, ya'll need to educate yourselves..

Comments

yellowdoggranny said…
holy shit...makes me glad i was drunk through the 80's...missed out on all those bad hair cuts too..
Curtis said…
Alright. I'll admit it. I had a mullet in the 80s.

"business in the front . . . party in the back!!"
Windrider said…
Awww granny, The 80's rocked! Yeah we wore goofy clothes, and had wild hair, but it was a great decade..

Curtis - that sounds positively scandalous!!! LOL
Mama Llama said…
Oh. My. Goodness.

I do declare, I must educate.

I honestly thought myself a bona fide Child of the 80's. Hell, I graduated in 1990. But duuuuuude...this was something.

The mullet. I had a couple boyfriends with mullets. At the 10 year, there were still a few around. Can't say I honestly miss it.

Okay, enough messing around. Back to work for me. Be well, Windy.
L.P. said…
Because of your post here, we had a fabulous Funk debate at dinner last night. Boosty versus Rick and who was more influential and who was ripped off more. The guys in the group got very freaking passionate about the discussion. At one point I feared there may be funk wars.
I settled the "was Bootsie as significant an artist as Rick" debate with "Wobbly sez he is, so shut the fuck up." Knock me down. They did.