My heroes have always been Cowboys.

I wish I'd picked that as a career rather than what I have now...

Comments

Mama Llama said…
Good evening, Windrider:

I suppose you can still be, only part-time and in your own way, lassoing those gators...

nah, not the same. Sorry.

That "Dykes Meat" photo you have up reminded me of a sign/bumper sticker I'd always see in N'awlins, that read:

You can't BEAT
Wagner's MEAT.

I always laughed soooo hard when I saw that.

Enjoying the photos, thanks again for sharing.

Be well, Windrider.
Windrider said…
Hiya Mapi!

I'm glad you liked them! I saw the sign and busted out laughing..

I do lasso gators, but only when I'm hunting them.. (winks)

I SO need to get some more shots.. But, they'll come...

Windy
yellowdoggranny said…
i laughed my ass off at the super bowl when willie nelson and some cowgirl chick sang mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys...
bet that chapped my dallas cowboys ass..ha

Popular Posts