My thoughts on my life, my world, and the people and places that surround me.. Sometimes with vulgar and harsh language. ( so if this offends you, think twice before reading.. )
I do love these guys, but percussion in just about any form is so me. I love to hit things.
Ha!
In all seriousness, I was a member also of a Japanese drumming troupe while living there, on those huge drums that Kodo, the most famous Japanese export, use. I also did smaller ones in festivals. So much fun--a real workout for the arms.
At the Latin Grammys last fall, the Blue Men opened with Ricky Martin. Duuuuude, they blew the roof off the place. Great rhythm with my eye candy--ahhhhh, just what this llama needed.
Comments
~stumbling around bleery eyed~
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I found yours through Nengaku's blog. I've always loved Israel and the spirit of the people there.
Please feel free to come back and hang around any time you like. I do use some rough language here just so you know.
I hope all is well in Haifa with you.
Ha!
In all seriousness, I was a member also of a Japanese drumming troupe while living there, on those huge drums that Kodo, the most famous Japanese export, use. I also did smaller ones in festivals. So much fun--a real workout for the arms.
At the Latin Grammys last fall, the Blue Men opened with Ricky Martin. Duuuuude, they blew the roof off the place. Great rhythm with my eye candy--ahhhhh, just what this llama needed.
Be well, Windy.