Say hello to my little friend....


Well, it really isn't little at all. In fact, it takes up a third of the living room.


The delivery guys just left a few minutes ago. Woo Hoo!! Now it's time to get down to business. I have a mountain of housework to do, but as soon as that is done with I'm going for a little walk.


All in all, life is doing well. Work is pretty quiet for now. School is going well, and I just bought the new iPhone 3g last night.


Go...Buy...One...NOW!! That thing is bloody incredible. The GPS navigation just blows me away. I can step off a plane, look up any business or landmark and get gps guided directions to it. Streaming video, my email account at my fingertips, and a camera ( thats where the photo above came from) It's like something out of Star Trek. Granted, it ain't cheap at 200 bucks, but I think I'm really going to enjoy mine. The calendar and schedule feature are going to be a big help with the school schedule. If you don't have one, look into getting one. Seriously!!


Here we go.......

Comments

Mama Llama said…
I have an iPod touch; can't afford the cell service so I just went for the multimedia palm aspect. But I love it.

Enjoy the treadmill! I look forward to keeping up with your progress and cheering you on!

Be well, Windy.
Windrider said…
Hi Mapi,

The cell price is pretty steep. I almost crawfished and backed out of it just because of that but i figured "what the hell".

I don't have a home phone so the expense seems justified in a way.

The treadmill is nice. I've logged about 25 minutes on it today. But, I've been super busy with a ton of things to do in the house as well.

I'm also going slowly getting back into it. I sure don't need anything getting strained, pulled, or chafed.

Love,

Me

Popular Posts