Another one Bites the Dust....

Goodbye Hot Chicks with Douchebags...

It was fun while it lasted but you became a douchebag yourself.. You wrote a book based on, well, really nothing other than making fun of party photographs. Good for you, seriously.. I'm glad you were able to make a few bucks on the concept, really.

But in your shameless pandering of your book, YOU became the douchebag. I came to your site to laugh and enjoy the sometimes whitty commentary. NOT to buy your flipping book, or have it pushed at me like a 13 year old Thai prostitute in the hands of a Bangkok pimp..

So, you are out. Finished. Over. Just like all the others before you..

You have been sent down.

I was overjoyed to find Pisser still hard at work with that sarcastic wit I came to love all those years ago. So, go check her out at The Pissed Kitty Cometh in my links.

That is all...

Comments

Mama Llama said…
um...wow.

I'll never sell out on you. I promise.
Windrider said…
Hey, I just can't stand it when a site ceases to be funny and becomes one big advertisment.

That's why I shitcanned PostSecret off my blog a while ago.

It just strikes me as distasteful when you get lured in with something moving and funny and then all the sudden some damn book or other product is being shoved at you. I feel the same way about tons of ads on blogs as well.

I'm strange, I know....

I know you won't Mapi.
Anonymous said…
Hello?? Waves little hand, no ads no book.
I agree with you though, I follow one author's blog, and he was an author when he started the blog, plus he's a fiend, oops I mean friend! LOL
Freudian slip? You know Steve, Matt what do you think?
I was right the first time?
Love you!

Popular Posts