The desktop game


Since Mapi offered the challenge I had to respond. And Wallllaaaa! this is my desktop! The alligator photo was one I took from my boat this spring.
So, there you go. If anyone else wants to play just take a screenshot and put it on your blog! If you arent sure how to do it go to this site and it tells you how.
(click on the picture to make it larger)

Comments

Mama Llama said…
VERY cool gator, dude!!!

Yes, it does make you feel a bit, um, vulnerable, no?!

Be well, Windy! Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
Nice gator! I have decided to go with the "mini transplant" I'll let you know when it's scheduled.


B'Ahavah
Windrider said…
Mapi-Yeah, it does make me feel like standing in my underwear for all to see. ( the horror, the horror..)

Mishykins!!!-the mini transplant, eh? that's probably the best choice. Be glad I'm not there you'ld be drinking steak thru a straw and I'd swear to you it was soy powder. (I'm bad like that)
Anonymous said…
That is an awesome gator Windy!
Much respect for an animal with teeth like that!
But I prefer krokodil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3FG4EOgyU

L/Y Windy!

Popular Posts