Chugging along.

Well, I finished the Microeconomics class on Thursday night. I have to say that I'm glad it's over with. Since I took two economics classes back to back I'm burnt out on the whole topic. Now, I'm trying to figure out how many classes to take in a couple of weeks. A part of me wants to take a little break. But the other half is shouting "Hurry up! Don't be an idiot and take a break! We need to get this done with!!" It's an odd feeling to be so divided internally. I can't say I enjoy it very much. It's like being jeckle and hyde.

Right now I'm pretty sure I'm going to push on and take two classes. Probably Management and Marketing. I really do need to get this over with so I have the latitude to move on and get back to Texas.

Besides, I'm sick to death of my current job, and especially my current boss. He's a classic passive aggressive prick. He's also a racist to the hilt. Being hispanic, he buddies around with the other hispanics in our office even though they're subordinates. When It comes to the anglos, he hardly ever speaks to us unless it has to do with work. They speak spanish to each other right in front of the anglos who don't understand it. It's like their little " secret decoder ring " when they want to say something and not have people know what they're saying. I think it's rude as hell, especially in a federal workplace. I have a pretty good understanding of what they say and have let them know this by speaking spanish to them. They whisper in spanish around me thinking I can understand them. But it still pisses me off. And guess who gets shining performance reviews "exceeding the standards" even though they don't lift a fucking finger unless it's to cause trouble? You got it, the Latina buddy of the boss. Meanwhile, us white guys get middle of the road "meets the standards" ratings even though we help his sorry ass out at every turn of the corner.

This really burns me up. Why?

I hate racism in any form. I was raised around people of other cultures and colors and backgrounds. It didn't matter to me who you were. Everyone was treated equally. No one was better than anyone because of the color of their skin. And I grew up mostly in Texas, which is known for its racial tensions between Mexicans and Texans. It is a credit to my mother and father that I was kept out of that type of thinking. Its just as distateful when a Latino shuns Anglos as it is when a White person shuns a Black person, or any person because of their race. This whole idea of "reverse racism" is an oxymoron. Racism is racism, period.

Don't even suggest to me to file a complaint about it either. See, it isn't a two way street when it comes to racial discrimination. Be a white person who alleges that your Latino boss is racially biased. Go ahead. You might as well change you name to David Duke and buy some Klan robes, because it's going to be YOU who are made out to be the racist. Trust me, I've seen it happen. And it utterly disgusts me. I mean truly makes me want to throw up. The game is rigged folks. Even in the federal government. And that just sucks.....

So I'm fighting back the best way I know how. By getting my education. That way I can move onward and upward and not have to work under racist pieces of shit like the one I do now.

But enough of all that crap......

I have to say that the healthy eating, while at times a pain in the ass is working out rather well. I feel alot better, and I'm sleeping much better than I did before. My skin is clearer, and I may be losing a bit of weight. I cut out ALL the caffeine, and diet coke.

The distilled water actually tastes really good. And Jesus, you would be shocked at what's left behind in the distilling chamber. Really foul scale and stuff I don't even want to touch. So, if it isn't being ingested that has to be a very good thing indeed. Besides, I don't want to drink chlorine and fluoride. It takes about 3.5 hours to distill a gallon, but it's worth it.

So, overall things are good..... (Except for the racist, scumbag boss who I hope dies a fiery death in a horrific accident after tasting his own blood, and whose grave I would piss on..... I'm Kidding, sort of......)

But I digress.....

Comments

Popular Posts