Bluer than Blue - Michael Johnson
I'm not sure why, but this song has been playing in my mind, and heart for the last week or so..
It's probably because of my dreams. I dreamed a few days ago that my ex-girlfriend and I were on my boat together. God, she was beautiful in that dream. We were drifting with the current down a long canal in the everglades that was our favorite spot. She was running her hand through my hair, and smiling at me in that heart stopping way she had. The scent of the sawgrass and pungent water lilies was almost intoxicating. And then I woke up.... I hadn't thought about her in a while.
Sometimes the old ghosts just come to call I guess.....
Comments
(sniff)
When are we ever going to make those drinks a reality?
Be well, my friend.
Soon...
(kisses for your face)