Tossing and Turning....
God, I hate this....
I'm so sick of never being able to sleep through the night.
My "sleep schedule" is almost non existent. Hell, I had a better one when I was in the Army for Christ sakes. The last time I slept for 8 solid hours was years ago.
I think that it's all the shift work I'm forced to work due to my job. It has started to take it's toll on me. I simply can't sleep on a normal schedule , it is physically impossible.
I know, poor me, right.?
It just sucks more than you can imagine to wake up out of a dead sleep you started only a few hours before and be completely wide awake. Its almost like my body is in sleep "starvation" mode. Meaning that when it gets a chance to sleep I'm basically comatose for 2-4 hours and then wide awake
It affects a lot of things in my life. On my days off I have become a zombie that only sleeps, eats, and waits for the weekend to be over. During the week I might as well be a power napper.
Sorry for the bitch fest, I'm just feeling pretty strung out these days..
I'm so sick of never being able to sleep through the night.
My "sleep schedule" is almost non existent. Hell, I had a better one when I was in the Army for Christ sakes. The last time I slept for 8 solid hours was years ago.
I think that it's all the shift work I'm forced to work due to my job. It has started to take it's toll on me. I simply can't sleep on a normal schedule , it is physically impossible.
I know, poor me, right.?
It just sucks more than you can imagine to wake up out of a dead sleep you started only a few hours before and be completely wide awake. Its almost like my body is in sleep "starvation" mode. Meaning that when it gets a chance to sleep I'm basically comatose for 2-4 hours and then wide awake
It affects a lot of things in my life. On my days off I have become a zombie that only sleeps, eats, and waits for the weekend to be over. During the week I might as well be a power napper.
Sorry for the bitch fest, I'm just feeling pretty strung out these days..
Comments