To the co-worker I was forced to work with today..



Dear dickhead,

I truly hope that you choke on your own vomit and die, or get burned up in a fire while still alive.. Really.. The world would be a better place without you, and your nasty little drama.

You are by far the most worthless, shamming, dishonest, hypocritical, filthy, dishonorable, pussy I have ever had the misfortune to have to share oxygen with. I cannot believe what a scumbag you are.

Your poor wife... I truly, truly feel sorry for her. She has no idea what an adulterous prick you are. I hope that when she finds out, she takes every last dime from your pocket.

You are also the dumbest son of a bitch I have EVER met in my entire life. Ummm, it's pretty much common knowledge that you're having an affair on your wife around the office. There's a reason why some of us call you the "whore whisperer", you dick. And another thing, asking the rest of us to lie about your whereabouts when you leave work to go have you little fling just puts nails in your coffin every time you do it.

Why? That's easy.....

The married woman that you are fucking, the one you met in your church, the one that calls you at work at least 4 times a day. You sit there and whisper to her, and actually think we don't know what's going on.. We do. And I for one am keeping notes.

Arrogant Prick.. You disgust me...

Just to let you know, you ever cross me again like you did today:

Your poor wife will get an anonymous package with some incriminating evidence in it. just enough to ruin the rest of your natural life. Count on it.

I'll write the burn notice myself, asshole....

Comments

one3y3 said…
It's sad really. I mean, for the wife or significant other who has no clue what's going on. I just wished someone sent me an anonymous package with incriminating evidence way back when... it would have saved me a lot of time, money, and heartache.

Live and learn. Some people just suck the big one sometimes.
Windrider said…
I know...

It really bothers me because I have to work with this jerk 2-3 times a week.

What really kills me is that he professes to be this "uber catholic" and talks about his church all the time.

Pshaw... Thats nothing more than a smoke screen.

I mean, I personally dont care if you are Hetro, Gay, Bi, TG, or a Flying Purple People Eater.. ( All are welcome at the casa de Windrider )
If you're true to yourself and the people you love, I have nothing but RESPECT for you..

But,

If you're a sneaky, little reptilian cheater, I hope sincerely that you get what you deserve..


Sigh....

Popular Posts