sunday and monday.

Yesterday was pretty tiring. I had only a few hours of sleep before going to work at 0600 and my ass was dragging considerably. God, how I won't miss the shift work when I eventually get a job back home. It really takes its toll on me at times. What I wouldn't give for a normal, regular schedule.

I had to leave work an hour early to meet up with my classmates to complete our take home final exam for the physics class we're all in. What a pain in the arse that thing was! There were subjects on that thing that we had never covered in class, which I thought was pretty crappy of our professor to do. I'm going to really zing him on the after course evaluation. He basically threw the syllabus out the window on the first day of class and decided to teach us strictly mathematically, which made the course much harder.

I went home around 5pm and worked on the pool for a bit since it seems that my housemate can't be bothered to lift a finger as far as its concerned. I had a few drinks, made dinner and went to bed.

Speaking of the roomie, I've decided that I'm going to find another place to live in the next couple of months as the living situation is getting under my skin. I'm being taken advantage of and its pissing me off. I've been more than generous with him but enough is enough. I want to find a little house closer to school with a carport I can park the boat under and be gone in September or sooner. He just doesn't realize what being selfish is truly going to cost him. I will be just fine. In fact, I will be much better off without him mooching off of me. He on the other hand will be in a world of hurt when I split. But that isn't my problem. What comes around goes around pal.

Today I'm working a day shift and then coming back at 10 pm for the midnight shift. It makes for a long assed day. I need to write a paper for class tonight, and tomorrow get everything ready for my flight home on Thursday for a week. I have a ton of crap to do before then.

Comments