Deep in the Heart of Texas..
Well, this has been a vacation sponsored by Murphy..
I just got back from the CVS pharmacy to pick up the prednizone and azithromycin that the doctor had to prescribe me this afternoon. In short, I feel like I was run over by a truck.
I've been doing my best to stay cheerful with my parents, but it gets hard. I didn't realize I was running a fever for 3 days and it was only this morning when my inhaler was pretty ineffective in getting rid of the tightness in my chest. So, I raised the flag and headed to the local TexMedClinic. I was worried about bronchitis/pneumonia developing with the torrential rain that's been here since I arrived..
Sigh....
But hey, what are you gonna do?
I'll post soon.
I just got back from the CVS pharmacy to pick up the prednizone and azithromycin that the doctor had to prescribe me this afternoon. In short, I feel like I was run over by a truck.
I've been doing my best to stay cheerful with my parents, but it gets hard. I didn't realize I was running a fever for 3 days and it was only this morning when my inhaler was pretty ineffective in getting rid of the tightness in my chest. So, I raised the flag and headed to the local TexMedClinic. I was worried about bronchitis/pneumonia developing with the torrential rain that's been here since I arrived..
Sigh....
But hey, what are you gonna do?
I'll post soon.
Comments
I'm feeling a litter better this morning. But oy, what a virus this is!
Thank goodness I had the common sense to go to the doctor yesterday.
I hope all is well there with you.
I'm not 100% by a long shot, but better than I was. Hopefully the next few days will see improvement.