A change of space, a change of pace
I've decided to make some changes around this blog..
As you can tell from the lack of any significant posting this old blog has gotten pretty stale lately. And I'm thoroughly sick of it.
So, I'm going to make this into sort of a diary type thing. Rather than waiting for profound prose to come spilling forth from my fingertips, I'm just going to chronicle my daily thoughts and happenings. I'm quite certain that it will be far more entertaining than waiting for me to write things of interest.
As you can tell from the lack of any significant posting this old blog has gotten pretty stale lately. And I'm thoroughly sick of it.
So, I'm going to make this into sort of a diary type thing. Rather than waiting for profound prose to come spilling forth from my fingertips, I'm just going to chronicle my daily thoughts and happenings. I'm quite certain that it will be far more entertaining than waiting for me to write things of interest.
Comments
Be well, Windy.