In the Early Morning Rain...
( with a dollar in my hand )
It's 0451 and I'm trying to get it together and head to the airport for a flight home. And unfortunately have caught the cold from hell. ( thank you Msr. Murphy )
Nose, ears, cough, the whole enchilada. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now other than medicate like hell and tough it out. The flight to Texas is only a few hours. And at least I'm flying first class, so some bloody mary therapy may be in order.
Well, physics is over... I'm pretty sure I got an A in the course but won't be able to tell for sure until the official posting. Next semester is going to be another challenge, but it has to get done in order to get on to the master's program, and then possiblly the doctoral... Yikes...
But before then, it will be 6 days with my beloved family in the home of the Alamo. BBQ and mexican food will be had in abundance, firearms will be safely discharged, and fun will be had by all. I'll try to take pictures of the mayhem for Ya'll.
It's 0451 and I'm trying to get it together and head to the airport for a flight home. And unfortunately have caught the cold from hell. ( thank you Msr. Murphy )
Nose, ears, cough, the whole enchilada. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now other than medicate like hell and tough it out. The flight to Texas is only a few hours. And at least I'm flying first class, so some bloody mary therapy may be in order.
Well, physics is over... I'm pretty sure I got an A in the course but won't be able to tell for sure until the official posting. Next semester is going to be another challenge, but it has to get done in order to get on to the master's program, and then possiblly the doctoral... Yikes...
But before then, it will be 6 days with my beloved family in the home of the Alamo. BBQ and mexican food will be had in abundance, firearms will be safely discharged, and fun will be had by all. I'll try to take pictures of the mayhem for Ya'll.
Comments