Hoops to jump through..

Well, I went to my university advisor and had her look over my transcripts and get her opinion of what classes to take this upcoming semester. And I'm really glad I did. I am either going to have to take 3 classes ( one of which is on Saturday ) or risk not being able to get one of the classes for almost a year.

Well Gee, that's sort of a no brainer ain't it?

I just can't figure out why some universities do such nonsense. They know that soon to graduate students need some specific classes to satisfy the program, but they don't offer these classes on any regular basis. Idiots. I think its ridiculous that peoples graduations are delayed for a year because the seem to think that it's more important to offer classes like micro and macroeconomics and a myriad of other lower level courses. Especially when they would be making far more profit by allowing these folks to graduate and start taking Masters level courses. But hey, what do I know?

Frustrating..

Comments

Popular Posts