Have you ever?

Ok, have you ever gag reflexed to the point you were actually weeping?

Well, I did tonight..

I mean, full on, no shit, your entire abdominal muscle structure clinching together at once and you making a VERY loud "goat noise" kind of Gag reflex?

I honestly thought I was trying to vomit up my feet. I was fucking "bleeting" and running around waving my hands in front of my face like a girl.

Always, always.. tilt your head sideways before opening a fishing cooler. Bait shrimp that have been stewing for the last 72 hours in the sun are NOT your friend.....

The Horror...... The horror.........

Comments

Mama Llama said…
OMG!!!

Now that is Touché for my hitting my head at the restaurant and cracking YOU up so much.

You are one funny dude, Windy.

Hope you're better now.

Be well.
Windrider said…
No, I'm not..

I've NEVER had that violent of a reaction to something rotten.

I literally had to walk in circles and hope I didn't Hurl.

And I've smelled dead humans that ddin't even come CLOSE to this stench.

I would have never believed it..

And no, you hitting your head is simply classic my dear.. Simply, Classic..

Popular Posts