Concerned....




Leah is out of surgery. She had a stroke while they were replacing her aortic valve.


She is still on life support, and yet to really respond to stimulation. Her "brain scan " came back alright.


If you believe in a God, could you say a prayer for her?

I'll buy you a beer........

Comments

Mama Llama said…
I can't say much. I am so deeply, terribly sorry to hear that.

However, when the brain scan does NOT show stroke damage, that can be a very, very good thing. It's when things show up that there is high risk for recurrance, etc.

Yeah, turned into a mini-expert on strokes. Not fun to have had to learn about.

Keep us posted, please, Windy. Bless you for getting word out and yes, my prayers continue.

Be well, you.
Windrider said…
Thanks Mapi.

I will.
Mama Llama said…
Any news of late, Windy?

Remaining in thought, prayer...and concern...

How are YOU? It's never easy being a cheerleader. Damn hard, if you ask me.
Windrider said…
Hi Mapi,

She is off life support, but remains in a coma.

The damage, if any has yet to be determined. The were planning a CAT scan, but I don't know when that will be. So, right now its a waiting game.

I'm alright.. School and the move are overwhelming me right now. But, I'll get through it.

I'll post more as soon as I hear any news.

Popular Posts